Re: Essential bloat

I'm sorry to drag this on publicly, but I don't know of any
public nfs servers.  Unless there is one, it is pretty inconvenient
unless you happen to have a working computer nearby, or the foresight
to have your own public nfs server (with all the security
implications of that...)

I _usually_, but certainly not always, have another computer around.
There is certainly no mention of a public nfs-server on the faq.

And ftp is only 30k compressed...

- Dave