Re: apt-get configurator for boot-floppies?

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> >What it doesn't support is socks and there seems to be some weird
> >defectiveness with certain HTTP proxies (wwoffle, rproxy and apache
> >in caching mode)
>
> Interesting -- seems to work ok with my apache/cache server.

It works with mine too (in proxy only mode though) but I have a bug report
about it not working on apache [corrupts files that come out of the cache]

> >Nobody has offered to write such a thing and I haven't any intention of
> >doing so myself.. But yes, something like this is needed.
>
> Okay.  Did you like my feature list?

Well, I would drop i18n/l10n - the rest of apt isn't so I doubt it is a
crucial feature. Otherwise it seems fine.

Jason