Re: Boot-Floppies: task packages

Ben Gertzfield wrote:
> 'nethack' is a pretty standard UNIX game; it's expected on a lot of
> systems, so I would suggest it be included in task-games.
>
> Also, bsd-games is a standard set of classic unix games that should
> be included as well.

I agree with both. I'd say we should include one tetris type program from
the several we have available. xtris is probably best. Other useful games to
include are:

galaga - a classic
maelstrom - a near commerical quality game
xscavenger - a classic (lode runner)
koules - one of the few completly original games linux has produced
xboard - chess is nice to have
gnomine - a minesweeper clone for windows refugees
gnome-card-games or patience - a solitare game for windows refugees
xlincity - along the lines of the very popular sim city

I've tried to pick the best games from each category, but I'm sure this is
subjective.

--
see shy jo