Re: bootable, rootable, base, and the rest

On Sun, Jul 04, 1999 at 10:21:48PM -0500, A. P. Harris wrote:
>  * base system -- this is pretty much all already there -- just need
>    an http/ftp option for loading this as well.

Just wanted to again mention that snarf.deb [0] gives you ftp, (proxied)
http, and gopher support for a measly 19244 bytes. Apologies for not
having the time/ability to work on adding this to boot-floppies myself.

Cheers,
aj

[0] There's curl.deb too, which can even have https:// support apparently.
    It's substantially bigger though, by the looks of things.

       ``There's nothing worse than people with a clue.
             They're always disagreeing with you.''
                                 -- Andrew Over