Re: "kfree of non-kmalloced memory:..."
- To: Michael Schmitz <MSchmitz@lbl.gov>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: "kfree of non-kmalloced memory:..."
- From: Adam Di Carlo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:56:46 -0400
- Message-id: <[🔎] E10zXxu-0001bI-00@burrito>
- In-reply-to: <377AC232.4065CD9E@lbl.gov>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <377832E3.EA413C9A@lbl.gov> <email@example.com> <377A8C9C.8A5FE580@lbl.gov> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <377AC232.4065CD9E@lbl.gov>
>> The "Installation Instructions for Atari (v1.5)" states to use the following
>> -k linux root=/dev/yyyy video=keep
>> You may want to add -s to the recommended flags. Or at least mention it in
>> the text.
>I thought the -s was already in the bootargs so most people would just
>leave it in.
Is there anything in the boot-floppies package that needs updating?
>There won't be any further boot-floppies updates as far as I can tell, so
>I can't change the text there. Can you add that -s (before the -k) in the
>version on www.linux-m68k.org, Chris?
Do I need to change the documentation? It's ok to modify the slink
documentation since w/ CVS I can just merge that up to potato.
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onShore.com.....<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>