Graphical boot floppies test 2--now with mouse support!

I am proud to release the second test release of my graphical boot
floppies for Debian.  Currently only i386 is supported but it would be
easy to add support for other arches as well and I encourage people to
do so.

The modifications are completely checked in to the Debian CVS, with
the exception that I haven't checked in the changes that cause newt
and whiptail not to be put on the rootdisk (they aren't needed
anymore).

You can find a rescue disk image of this test release at
	ftp://pfaffben.user.msu.edu/misc/resc1440-graphical-19990405.bin
Unfortunately there isn't a drivers disk image at the moment because I
still need to eliminate a few more drivers to make it fit in 1.4 MB.

Let me know if it does or doesn't work for you, especially regarding
the mouse support.  I know that there are some issues regarding
dropping out of the graphical interface into say cfdisk; does anyone
know why this happens?

Ben

P.S. Unlike my April 1 announcement, this is not a joke.