Re: Please add new version of Release-Notes

Steve> If we have another week, then I'd say pull the images for now
Steve> while we re-think things.

Why wait?  I'm a little nervous by how little testing the CDs have
gotten compared to hamm.  I know you guys have done a great job but my
sense was that with phil's efforts for slink, the whole image had more
testing; and there was a cannonical image at an earlier date.

Steve> Does this give us time for the boot-disks to be regenerated
Steve> too? I would _really_ like the last-disc-first thing to go in
Steve> the multicd docs...

Huh?  What?  Where these changes even made yet?  I don't think I've
gotten any patches or documentation snippets for this ... ?

We can regenerate boot-floppies whenever.  Enrique, we have to wait
for the new dpkg to be in Incoming, right?