Re: comments on Debian Alpha HOWTO

Hi,

On 12 Dec 1998, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> You can help me by answering this question:
>
>  + does the information at
>    http://www.redhat.com/support/docs/rhl/alpha/rh52-hardware-alpha-3.html
>    help you out?  Should I provide something like that in teh
>    boot-floppies package?

That looks like great information.  Besides putting it in the FAQ, it
should be put as README in the disks-alpha/current dir.

BTW, do you have an url for your preliminary document?  I haven't really
started installing Debian on my multia yet, so I would like to do it first
time with your HOWTO as my only source of information.  I presume that
you'll appreciate the feedback.

Cheers,

Joost