Your extremely welcome contributions to QA page (Was: FreedomBox tasks and metapackage)

Hi Sunil,

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 02:34:55PM -0700, Sunil Mohan Adapa wrote:
> Thanks for the web sentinal and other changes so far. Quick update from
> me for the past week:
>
> - I couldn't spend much time past week but outlook for coming week is good.
>
> - Bugs, tasks, thermometer pages look good. Will submit any changes next
> week. Hope to spend on improving QA pages as well.

I just merged your extremely welcome changes[1] to the QA pages.  This
was exactly the kind of contribution I was waiting for years!  I'm
really happy that someone who has obviously more Python coding skills
into my hackish code! ;-)

I also fully subscribe your suggestions for future improvements[1].
In addition I see two issues content-wise inside the QA pages:

   1. I want to add some information about "package is not in testing".
      This information is not yet queried in the SQL query but it should
      be relatively easy to get when checking the UDD dashboard code.

   2. There are some issues displayed on the med-bio task[2] for instance
      for packages augur and barrnap.  UDD returns "Erroneous package"
      which turns finally out that some dependencies are not available
      on all architectures that are tested.  As far as I know we can not
      do much about it (to be clarified with CI team).  I think it would
      be helpful to suppress things we can not do anything about.

> - Worked on tasks package some more. Improved control file and tweaked
> the tasks description file by hand. Pushed changes.

Nice.  I'm happy that it seems helpful for you.

> - Ran into issues with testing with tasksel. Likely due to slapd's
> debconf questions. Everything is good otherwise, will request upload of
> the package as soon as the issue is fixed.

Just let me know if I could be of more help.

Thanks again for your contributions

     Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/website/-/merge_requests/7
[2] https://blends.debian.org/med/qa/bio.html