Re: State of Debian blends, notes and questions on debian-ezgo

Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> 於 2019年2月15日 週五 00:07寫道:
Hi Franklin,

> Rewriting the PhET package hasn't started yet.  I'm considering to ask if
> University of Colorado would like to have such packages or not.  At least
> I'll get newest offline version as they have completed many new HTML5
> simulations recently.

Whatever you do about PhET - it should definitely not be part of the
ezgo source package but rather a separate package.

Originally ezgo-phet is a empty package to download a zip file in the postinst script.  But the download ftp site was not stable.

So I'm considering to make another deb package for different languages offline version and see if it can be published from USC _OR_ from my own ezgo repository, which is mirroring to some other places everyday.  Then the ezgo-phet in blends is still a meta package.

Franklin