Re: change proposal for handling of Depends: field in task files

Hi Andreas,

On  Sa 12 Aug 2017 17:28:50 CEST, Andreas Tille wrote:

[...]

I've did a s/^Depends:/Recommends/ debian-med:tasks/* and the code works
nicely.  So I decided to upload the new blends-dev.

Thanks for uploading. Can you also push your changelog changes to the Git repo? Thanks!

Thanks a lot for working on this.  Obviously I turned a bit demotivated
in adding new features to what worked for me perfectly.  Fresh blood
really helps to add new features.

Many thanks, your contribution is very well received

You are welcome :-)

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31