Re: blends-doc Appendix B

Hello and thanks a lot,

I am a beginner with debian-packaging and to tell you the truth, bringing my packages into

official debian-repositories does not have priority, but I felt it would be the correct

way to do it, using a metapackage.

We are in fact planning to make binary images using preseeding and metapackages in

KVM-machines.

It is not only one package either, but a 32- and a 64- bit version.

For me the question remains, how to integrate configuration-changes, for Privoxy for

instance, what is the simplest most common way for that, use debconf or cfengine or just

package the conf-file into the metapackage, would this violate debian-policies?

Greetings

Andreas