Re: Blends integration into the Debian Installer

Quoting Andreas Tille (2016-05-24 15:34:31)
> On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 03:26:27PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>>> Could you put this into the tasks files of the blends?
>>
>> Sorry, I don't understand: Please elaborate.
>>
>> NB! Above blends are built using boxer, not blends-dev - is "tasks
>> files" perhaps something specific to blends-dev?
>
>    http://blends.debian.org/blends/ch06.html#metapackages
>
> Jonas, I'm pretty sure you assisted my when this technique was
> established back in the good old days of Extremadura strints.

Your point being?

...if you mean that you cannot possibly imagine my memory of such
details can have faided in those few years passed since that event, then
I thanks you dearly for your optimistic expectations of me :-D

 - Jonas