Re: [GsoC] your latest commit of tasks_udd.py

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 5:40 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> Hi Akshita,
>
> On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 04:19:23PM +0530, Akshita Jha wrote:
> >
> > I checked the diffs. I found that the version of prospective package is
> > missing ( is this information present in UDD ? )
>
> Yes, it is in the field chlog_version (since it is obtained from the
> version in the last changelog entry).  The query of the old code should
> somehow reflect this.

Yes, the prepared query - query_vcs does reflect this. I had rewritten the query to fetch information from blends_prospective packages. I have changed it to use the existing query_vcs. The version is now present for prospective packages.

Regards,
Akshita