Re: [GsoC] your latest commit of tasks_udd.py

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 12:57 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> Could you please check further diffs and find explanations or ways to
> remove them?  I'll go offline now and will not be available until
> tomorrow noon.

I checked the diffs. I found that the version of prospective package is missing ( is this information present in UDD ? ) and the citations are not present for any of the packages (but according to [0], the publication data is not needed ). If there is anything else, you find missing please let me know.

Regards,
Akshita Jha

[0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-blends/2015/05/msg00057.html