Re: [GsoC] your latest commit of tasks_udd.py

Hi,

The work objective for this week can be:

- Writing test suite to compare the output of old tasks.py and new tasks_udd.py
- Importing the prospective package information from the tasks files into UDD
- Make blends web sentinel code pep8 compliant

I'll start by writing the tests. Hopefully this can be done before the end of the week. Then, we can start importing prospective package information from tasks files into UDD. I'll also try to make the web sentinel code pep8 compliant side by side.

Do you find this suitable enough ?

Regards,
Akshita Jha