Re: [GSoC] Adding information to UDD and inject the rendering to tasks,py

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 12:36:37AM +0530, Akshita Jha wrote:
> There was no error running tasks.py. The error I was getting was because
> 'dpkg' module was broken and the line :
>
>  p = Popen("LC_ALL=C dpkg-parsechangelog -l"+upath+'/'+source+'.changelog',
> shell=True, bufsize=4096,
>           stdin=PIPE, stdout=PIPE, stderr=PIPE, close_fds=True)
>
> was not executed properly. Hence, it was not parsed correctly and did not
> enter the for-loop, due to which I got the key-errors. I had to reconfigure
> my system but the issue is solved and now

Could you please be more verbose what exactly you needed to reconfigure?
I had considered dpkg-parsechangelog as a solid interface and I would
like to learn more about potential pitfalls.  May be you can give some
hints about this.

> $ ./update-and-run.sh
> blends-prospective gives no error.

Cool!