Processing of (debian-science) tasks

Hi all,

I am curious whether there is a log file available for the processing of
the tasks files (f.e. debian-science) to create the web pages?

Specifically, I am looking at the "astronomy" pages:

http://blends.debian.org/science/tasks/astronomy

which have some glitches that I do not understand:

* Fitscut has "??? missing short description for package fitscut :-(" as
  its description -- however, the debian/control file actually *has* a
  short and a long description

* For some packages, the description seems to come from the git
  repository, while for others it is taken from the packages in
  unstable. F.e. cpl-plugin-muse has the description from unstable
  (which would have a fixed version in git)

* I recently added lots of upstream/metadata to my packages; some of
  them show up now, but others don't. f.e. cpl-plugin-muse shows the
  citation (from git), while sextractor does not (also has one in git).

* Some packages don't mention the uploader(s), f.e. Python-scientific has
  Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel (from the PTS), but the astronomy page shows
  "Maintainer: Debian Science Maintainers ()"

Best regards

Ole