Re: [GSoC] Prospective packages importer

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 08:11:15PM +0530, Akshita Jha wrote:

> I just wanted a small clarification - There are prospective packages like
> 'fsa' which are already in udd and additional information like "Enhances"
> and "Remark" are missing for these packages. We have to enhance udd to be
> able to include this information (and other such information), right ?

Ahhh, yes, you are perfectly correct.  I totally missed this.  So yes,
the table with the current prospective packages needs some extra columns
and the extra information needs to completed from the tasks file.

> Also, certain prospective packages like "modeller" are present in task
> files but not in udd. Do we need to insert all the information (homepage,
> url, remark, description) for such packages also to udd ?

Yes, these are the packages collored in red which we have no other base
of information than the tasks file and we need to create the full record
from here.

Hope this clarification helps