Re: [GSoC] Prospective packages importer

Hi Akshita,

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 08:28:16PM +0530, Akshita Jha wrote:
> > In principle it would be sufficient to do
> >
> >     ./update-and-run.sh blend-med
>
> $  ./update-and-run.sh blend-med, gives me the error:
>
> fatal: repository 'https://git.debian.org/git/blends/website.git/' not found
>
> So, I changed the link to "WEBCONFGIT=git://
> anonscm.debian.org/git/blends/website.git" in
> scripts/fetch_blends_metadata.sh. Now, I get the error:
>
> fatal: repository 'https://anonscm.debian.org/blends/projects/3dprinter.git/'
> not found
>
> How can I rectify this error ?

I suspect some proxy issue again (since I was perfectly able to run this
script from several random places).

> Is this error somehow because of the change
> in webconf file [0] as the script reads the config files. I get the same
> error for blend-science.

May be you create a local branch with URLs that are working to be able
to work with this?  As I said you can perfectly create some
"only-run.sh" script and use what you downloaded once.

Hope this helps