Re: [GSoC] Profiling SQL query (Was: [GSoC] Reg Blends Web Sentinel)

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 12:36 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Akshita,

> When I run tasks.py for debian-med, html files for all the languages are
> created and none of them have size 0. PFA the output html files that are
> created after running ./tasks.py debian-med.
>
> Can you please help me recreate this error.

I'd love to know it myself.  Hmmm, I'll need to compare environment
settings and postgresql configuration probably.

Please consider this issue settled until I have some better information.

That seems good for now. In the meantime, is there any other issue that needs to be resolved ?

--
Akshita Jha