Re: visibility of Debian Pure Blends (was: adding krita to the design blend)

Quoting Paul Wise (2014-10-26 14:12:13)
> All of the metapackages should have Section: metapackages, which you
> can browse in aptitude but probably few other places. In particular
> that isn't visible on the list of sections on the packages website
> (#766875):

For DebianParl and Debian Design I deliberately avoid tagging as
metapackages: apt then don't flag as auto-installed (see
/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/01autoremove), and I want aptitude to do
auto-removal when removing a blend package.

I have not filed a bugreport since I don't know what is intended
behaviour for metapackages.

You only say "metapackages" above.  I disagree if you suggest that it
should be mandatory for blend packages to be tagged as metapackages (in
the form they are currently handled).

 - Jonas