RE: Is there a VERY minimalist "Pure Blend"

Hi Erik,

Quoting JOSEFSSON Erik (2014-11-25 22:04:34)
> I was intrigued by the combination of "other forms of network
> management" and "VERY minimalist".
>
> In your view, could there be a Pure Blend that only operates "inside"
> an existing intranet (for example in the European Parliament) and that
> is not intended to have individual human users in its primary form,
> but rather only services/servers?
>
> If this question makes sense, please keep my two colleagues in cc if
> you want to answer.

Frankly I fail to extract sense of your question, and how it ties to
this email thread.

Perhaps if you quote (only) relevant parts of existing dialogue (and
while at it write _below_ that quote (or below each, fine to split up).
That is a common way among geeks to help clarify what you are talking
about in emails.

> If it does not, apologies for the noise.

Nooo, you don't get off that that easy: Please do make an effort to get
your point across, and I/we will make an effort to reflect :-)

Kind regards,

 - Jonas