Any chance to move Blends web sentinel from alioth to blends.debian.org?

Hi,

when I asked alioth admins on IRC to reinstall preconditions for the
Blends Web Sentinel[1] they were wondering, whether alioth is the
correct host for this or some DSA maintained host might be more
apropriate.  The web sentinel consists of a set of (translated) HTML
pages which are updated once per day according to UDD content.  These
web pages were created and hosted on alioth since about six years but
after the recent upgrade of Alioth to a new host alioth admins were
concerned about too many applications failing to fullfill (unwritten)
criterions for alioth hosting.  Since they advised me on IRC to ask DSA
I would like to ask kindly whether you would consider hosting something
like blends.debian.org.  If yes (or if you are unsure how to answer this
question) what additional information would you need?

Here are some example pages:

  Tasks page:
     http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/mathematics

  Bugs pages:
     http://blends.alioth.debian.org/debichem/bugs/abinitio.html

  Thermometer:
     http://blends.alioth.debian.org/gis/thermometer/

The Python code for rendering these pages is available in Git[2] and is
using python-genshi, python-markdown and python-debian (these were the
packages which were not by default installed on alioth).  As said above
some connection to UDD would be needed.

Kind regards and thanks for your DSA work

      Andreas.

[1] http://blends.alioth.debian.org/blends/ch08.html
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=blends/website.git;a=tree;f=webtools