[GSoC] UDD importer broken with versioned depends

Hi Emmanouil,

I tried the blends-metadata importer recently and noticed that it is
broken when trying to import the versions task from the fun (=debug)
Blend.  I guess you have some uncommited changes that are able to
deal with this.  As far as I remember we decided to not support any
versioned depends but the importer should be able to deal with this
for instance by reporting a warning

   "ignore versioned depends for package xy"

or so.  I hope my memory is correct - if not please correct me.

So do you have any patches that enable to properly import the whole
fun Blend?