Re: [GSoC] blends-gen-control hints (Was: blends-dev, gsoc 2013)

Hello Andreas,

I will be somehow offlinish until 9th July.  I'll join FISL[3] and will
start traveling next monday beeing back home at 8.7. evening.  Chances
are good that I'll do some stuff when traveling and when beeing at the
conference but you can never know.  So in case I will not manage to
implement the table featuring the alternatives this should be no
showstoper for the moment.

Of course that is perfectly fine. As soon as I deploy the new headers (Enhances etc) in my code, which will not take much time, I will dive into git.debian.org/git/collab-qa/udd.git and check any code relevant which Blends. Also as we are good on schedule I can either try to write some code about the json-database which will contain the package differences between releases

I'm not aware about this "test-.+" header fields but Petter (in CC) who
invented the original blend-gen-control might shade some light into it
whether it will be needed or not.

Ok then I will wait for Petter's response on that

 If it is not used in any tasks file
my guess is it is not used any more.

If this is the case then we are fine with the headers we already have.

Kind regards

Emmanouil