Re: Debian Games Blend

[Markus Koschany]
> Hello Andreas, hi folks

Hi.

> I see debtags more as a source of meta data which can provide
> fine-grained information not only about game categories, which are
> the foundation for task files at the moment, but also about the
> language a game is implemented in, the ui-toolkit, what hardware is
> required to play it or what kind of age rating applies to a certain
> game. I can imagine there are users who just want to install all
> python games or only want to play games with joystick support.

Debtags can be used for a lot of things, but Enrico need help
maintaining the system.  The review process is laboursome, and tagging
is lagging behind.  I urge everyone to help tagging, and at least some
of you to volunteer to help with the review process and system.  I
already volunteered myself to help Enrico with the review.  I suspect
more people are needed.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen