Re: Bits of Debian Blends

Hello,

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 11:46:23AM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> I did not read from Andreas' statement anything about how "ready" each
> of those blends considered themselves as released as separate products,
> only whether metapackages contributed by each of the listed blends had
> pending changes targeted Debian Wheezy or not.

I can actually confirm that I triggered according discussions on Debian
Science and Debian GIS list to make sure the experts there are happy
with the metapackages layout (see according mailing lists) and after
this was done I uploaded + unblocked the packages.  DebiChem cared for
their metapackages themselves.  I did not personally cared for Debian
Edu (did not even pinged there) because I assumed (wrongly?) that there
are really active people knowing the rules of release who will care.

If I really made a fault than it is probably not the announcement in
question but rather in failing to ping Debian Edu two monthes ago.  I'm
sorry that I missed this.