Re: Difference between blends and remastered systems

On Wed, Jul 06, 2011 at 05:11:39PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> Wauw, great description, Ben!

Yep.  Feel free to reread / provide patches to

    http://blends.alioth.debian.org/blends/ch-about.en.html#s2.5

which is more or less a quote of Ben's mail.  Hope this link helps
in answering this FAQ.

See also the third paragraph at

    http://blends.alioth.debian.org/blends/ch-introduction.en.html

which is referencing this thread.

PS: I'd be happy if somebody would port this debiandoc-sgml document
    to XML (svn://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/blends/trunk/blends/doc).
    I tried with some kind of automatic conversion but failed.  Here
    you can find the preliminary work
     svn://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/blends/branches
    which is not yet featuring the new just created section.