Re: Difference between blends and remastered systems

On 11-07-06 at 10:06am, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> On 07/06/2011 09:36 AM, harish badrinath wrote:
> > Going by the terminology in use today, what is the difference
> > between the (a) debian blends (b) remastered debian system.
> >
> > Here debian is the term used to denote debian/ubuntu/projects
> > derived from these projects.
>
> I would describe it two ways:

[details snipped]

Wauw, great description, Ben!

I tried hard to spot details I might disagree with, but found none :-D

@Harish: In case you are new here and not subscribed to this list,
please note that normal Debian posting style is no *not* cc the original
poster.  More info at http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct

In particular, there are more posts in this thread than above excellent
one from Ben.

Like Andreas, I am curious if your reason for asking is that you perhaps
are considering to start a new Debian Blend?

Regards,

 - Jonas