Re: "porting" Debian to some tablet - are Blends right for me?

Le Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 05:35:30PM +0100, Arian Sanusi a écrit :

>  So what I think I want is: Infrastructure that makes modifying a
> Linux distribution and its packages easy, compiling them on some
> x86-hardware then installing it on the Tablet.

Dear Arian,

Debian Pure Blends are more about grouping packages and presenting them to
users in a thematic way, and put some emphasis on not modifying them.

I think that what you will need is to learn how to set up some infrastructure
like a package archive, an autobuilder and perhaps cross-compilation.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,