idea... free voting portals...?

Hi Blend People ;)

With nice blends task pages, we have got a nice way to overview of what
we have packaged or what needs to be packaged.  popcon provides us idea
on what software is actually popular among the users but it is
difficult to prioritize what should be our next ITP ;)

bold idea: have "vote" button per each package entry so people could
vote for the necessity to have such software packaged.  But since it is
non-trivial to implement correctly  I am not even asking for it now...

I wonder if anyone could recommend any available voting webservice, e.g.
http://uservoice.com (it does provide an option for free plan, but may
be there are better services?), which makes it easy to provide a
list of TODO items so people could go through it and click on the pieces
they are interested in?

It might help us to organize packaging schedule more appropriately.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.