Re: Removing apt from debian installer

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 09:27:29AM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I disagree here. this is debian-blends@, not debian-pure-blends@ :-P
>
> A pure blend is a very nice and shiny goal, but I believe this list is for
> projects not (yet?) reached that goal too.

As far as simple-cdd is off topic here on this list, Jonas was perfectly
right.  I consider the discussion above as time consuming nitpicking
which does not really lead to any progress.  I'd regard discussion about
Blends tools as apropriate and if these tools can be enhanced to finally
get more pure Blends happily integrated the goal is met.