Re: Bug#514023: Processed: Retitle 514023
- To: Debian Listmaster Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com, Debian Pure Blends List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Bug#514023: Processed: Retitle 514023
- From: Andreas Tille <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 08:29:35 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <alpine.DEB.2.00.0906020826400.20027@wr-linux02>
- In-reply-to: <20090602060806.GA9664@liszt.debian.org>
- References: <20090529204349.GC3142@an3as.eu> <handler.s.C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090529205744.GA625@liszt.debian.org> <alpine.DEB.2.00.0906012147220.12201@wr-linux02> <20090602060806.GA9664@liszt.debian.org>
On Tue, 2 Jun 2009, Cord Beermann wrote:
You are correct for the first one, the second one has been send to
Well, we can not do anything about mails really sended to d-blends
than teaching posters what is off topic and what is not.
d-custom@ has been made an alias for d-blends to ease the transistion.
This was reasonable for the transition period but I think after three
monthes this should be over and it would make sense to drop this
alias to make sure people will learn that d-custom does not exist
any more for a reason.
Kind regards and thanks for caring for lists.debian.org