Simple-cdd and custom built packages

Hello!

I've tried to build an custom debian installation cd, and I'm almost
trough the process. I'd need to add some custom packages to an CD, but
that's the part holding me back.

I've tried to follow Simple-CDD HOWTO and various tips&tricks google
found for me. It all boils down to this:

~/debian-cd$ build-simple-cdd --local-packages ./own_packages -p MyProfile
[this and that happens]
ERROR: missing required packages from profile MyProfile:  mypackage

I've got mypackage_1.2.3-1_i386.deb on own_packages/ -directory and the
package itself works like it should. I haven't found much about the
problem and I sure hope someone can help me out.

MyProfile config itself works just fine, when I remove mypackage from
MyProfile.packages -file and create image again everything runs smoothly.

During build I get this:
Skipping inclusion of 'mypackage' '1.2.3-1' in 'lenny|main|i386', as it
has already '1.2.3-1'.

The package itself has following information:
Package: mypackage
Version: 1.2.3-1
Architecture: i386
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.7-1)
Section: non-free/admin

I've got an fresh Lenny running on VirtualBox which I use for building
the mypackage and creating the cd-image, if that makes any difference.

Hopefully here's enough information, and I'm glad to provide more if
there's anything missing. I'll try to solve this by myself and if I
succeed I'll let you know.

--
Tapio Salonsaari

My public GPG key is available