Re: Bits from the Debian Pure Blends Team

Hi,

On Sonntag, 22. März 2009, Andreas Tille wrote:
> suggestion.  If I remember right we decided that the absulute measure
> just attracts people who want to find a job to do - which is
> finally the sense of the bugs pages.

I dont think that a status of 2000 open bugs for this metapackage attracks
anyone to do anything.

> Do you want me to search the archive when I gave the hint to
> Debian Edu that this is *your* (as in Debian Edu maintainers,
> not in you as a person) job to extend this page? ;-)

Well, maybe, but some documentation how to do that, would be appreciated. And
adding the vcs- and homepage headers should just be done for every blend.

regards,
	Holger