Re: about commit debian-edu r40399

Hi,

at first thanks to José for his changes regarding a better menu
system.  It sounds very reasonable and is exactly the way I want
to see the sings moved.  I would like to vote against one single
changelog entry:

   * Added a recommendation on education-menus at the tasks/* files

IMHO it is error prone to add some basic component systematically
to each task.  It would be better if the computer would do this
systematic work by enhancing cdd-gen-control in a way that
it detects the existence of a CDD-menu package (either by
reading control.stub or verifying the existence of the menus
directory) and then automatically add the Recommends to any
existing tasks package.

What do you think about this?

Kind regards and thanks for your work