Re: Preseeding and options - default or profile.preseed?

Hello again everybody at debian-custom!

As I proceed with the installation, new questions arises... ;-)
Now I want to copy some files from the installation CD (already included on the simple-cdd directory) to the installed system, and execute a script to unpack this files on the new user account (also already created on the installation process). What I am doing is this:

ROOT_DIR="/cdrom/simple-cdd"

tar xvfz $ROOT_DIR/program-1.23.tar.gz

cd program-1.23; perl Makefile.PL;make;make install

su - user -c "tar xvf $ROOT_DIR/file.tar"

su - user -c "perl ~/new_dir/script.pl``

The problem is ROOT_DIR; I don`t know when the installer is going to call this script, so I dont know what is mounted where and what is not.
Is my way correct? Or what is the correct way to do it?
Also, I want, for example, to add a sudoer (the user that I created) on the new system. Do I have to copy a sudoers file to the system after the installation that I previously created, or there is a ``debian-way`` to do it?

Thank you very much!

Ivan