Re: Re: Re: trying simple-cdd

Hi Vagrant,

We're closing in. Today's run went smoothly... Just three questions:

1) Install did not ask for host name so login prompt reads: "unassigned-hostname:" 2) Install didn't ask me which kernel to install. Automatically installed linux-image-2.6.486 3) Still no startx. I put it in test.downloads. Should that have been test.profiles?

I may have time for one more run later today/tonight. Then, I'll be off air until Friday or Saturday.

Thanks to Vagrant, Jason, and Wolfgang.

Lloyd