Re: working with debian cd

Matheus,

I have installed kernel-image and grub in my pool and made a debian
cd,  i think it went fine. But after successful installation i didn't
see my xserver , xfce and other packages. it seems only base system is
installed.

I have done

make bin-list TASK=tasks/customcd

where customcd is the list of my pool dir where i can my complete
package list including xserver-xorg , xfce4 etc.

Help and Thanks
Paras.