Re: working with debian cd

Hi Matheus.

Removing the choose-mirror udeb now doesnot shows up the mirror
seleciton screen . but i guess there sud be another  udeb(s) that uses
the repository for the CD pool. am i right?. Please have a look at the
attached image of the installer and the udebs list that i used in my
pool.

Thanks and hope to get help from you
Paras.