Re: CDD booth @ LinuxTag

    >> But I really want to meet you Andreas :(
    andreas> We will meet in HEL for sure!  Do you also come to
    andreas> Karlsruhe?  It would be sad if I would miss you there,
    andreas> but be assured that I'll be in Helsinki because this
    andreas> event has highest priority for me in this year!

    No I won't go to Karlsruhe.

    Well so see you in HEL ;-)

    Would be amazing if we can all sit and talk a little about all our
    work and what we want to do together on following months ;) Let's
    see :-D

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116