Re: CDD booth @ LinuxTag

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005, Enrico Zini wrote:

somebody will join me for Debian-Med.  But we might think about a general
CDD table explaining CDD philosophy etc.  I guess that Debian-Edu people
will be completely occupied by their SkoleLinux booth which I expect to
be external to the Debian booth (as it was the years before) even if

I will be around, at least from the 23rd.  I wouldn't like to nail
myself to a CDD table for most of the time, but I can do some shifts.
Correction for myself: It seems that I will not be able to attend myself.
At least chances are low that I can realize my plan to come to LinuxTag. :-(

So lets meet in HEL