Re: CDD booth @ LinuxTag

>>>>> "andreas" == Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> writes:

    andreas> On Sun, 12 Jun 2005, Enrico Zini wrote:
    >>> somebody will join me for Debian-Med.  But we might think
    >>> about a general CDD table explaining CDD philosophy etc.  I
    >>> guess that Debian-Edu people will be completely occupied by
    >>> their SkoleLinux booth which I expect to be external to the
    >>> Debian booth (as it was the years before) even if
    >>  I will be around, at least from the 23rd.  I wouldn't like to
    >> nail myself to a CDD table for most of the time, but I can do
    >> some shifts.
    andreas> Correction for myself: It seems that I will not be able
    andreas> to attend myself.  At least chances are low that I can
    andreas> realize my plan to come to LinuxTag. :-(

    Wow! shit!

    What are you thinking to talk there? maybe we can do it all
    together and then do the talk ourself.

    But I really want to meet you Andreas :(

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116