Re: Tracking CDD-specific package requests in the WNPP

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Ben Armstrong wrote:

By the way, there is a small difference in this feature from my original
feature request, but I don't think it's a problem, which is why I closed
the bug.  This allows matching only on one substring, not a regex.  So
you can't use this method to locate ITP *and* the [jr] tag at the end.
Frankly, I don't think it matters.  The list will be short enough so it
is easy to see at a glance the ITPs, RFPs etc.  If anything fancier is
needed, a trivial script can be written that fetches the entries from
the BTS and sorts/filters on additional criteria, and creates a page
presenting the results in whatever format suits our purposes.
Ahh, this saves me the work of testing.  I was just wondering whether tags
like [med-bio], [med-imaging] etc. would be even better but this would require
regexp searches. Well, not really, if we just search for "[med" this would
work as well ...

Thanks for the hint