Re: Plans for SkoleLinux developer gathering in Greece

El Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 09:32:47AM +0100, Andreas Tille va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I just want to inform you about my current plans to bring the CDD effort
> foreward.  Because I take part in the SkoleLinux developer gathering I
> think it might make sense to discuss this a little bit in advance to make
> sure people are informed and interested.
>
> Currently people in Spain are working on a rewrite of the cdd-tools.  So
> I stalled my work on it to avoid doubling of work (see
>
>       http://lists.debian.org/debian-custom/2004/12/msg00000.html    )
>
> Sergio, any new things to report, any SVN code available, any help needed???

  Well, I have a SVN repository on my home server where I'm putting the things
  I'm doing, anyone interested can get the source doing:

    $ svn co https://mixinet.net/svn/cddtk/trunk cddtk

  Currently the code has the application skeleton and the description parser
  and the commands to compute task dependencies are working (try cddtool tdeps
  and tinfo commands).

  There is also code to parse Package and Source files (mainly taken from the
  debpartial-mirror rewrite), but it's still not integrated with the command
  line tool (Andreas, maybe you can take a look at the pkgtool script, it can
  be interesting for what you want to do).

  The documentation on the doc/ subdir is also updated and there are some
  half written scripts around.

  I plan to put the code on the alioth project once it is functional, but
  right now it is not really for public use: there are a lot of things still
  missing or half done (i.e. the unit tests are a great thing to have and I
  haven't implent them); anyway, if some of you are interested I can give you
  write access to my SVN repo or move it to alioth despite it's unsable state.

  Well, now I have to go.

  Greetings,

    Sergio

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69