Re: Plans for SkoleLinux developer gathering in Greece

El 08/03/05, a les 09:32:47, Andreas Tille ens deleità amb les següents paraules:
[...]
> Any comments?
> Do you think that this is useful or should something different be done
> first?
I think this would be great for documentation purposes, and time saving in a
long term.

> Any hints about implementation?

I have no knowledge on Python or the DDTP project, sorry.

> Regarding the implementation I would think that a daily build of this kind
> of pages would be apropriate.  A dynamic PHP script would not make sense to
> me because we have changes to these pages at most once per day (if a
> package description of an included package has changed) but probably only
> after new meta package versions.

Talking about a daily rebuild, it could be done some time after the debian
package "update"... I don't know the real name for that operation, but if I
remember well, the repositories are updated once a day (although an update to
twice a day was presented talking about critical security upgrades).

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I probably am).

[...]
> I have to admit that I did not before such kind of Packages file parsing
> before and do not know whether this is a sane decision compared to the
> available tools inside Debian and hints would be welcome.

No idea...

> Kind regards
>
>            Andreas.

read you

PD: Sergio, if you need help, i could do some tasks... I have not much time,
but it can be always scratched around ;)

 Tollbooth