Re: Plans for SkoleLinux developer gathering in Greece

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:

 Well, I have a SVN repository on my home server where I'm putting the things
 I'm doing, anyone interested can get the source doing:

   $ svn co https://mixinet.net/svn/cddtk/trunk cddtk
I'll have a look.

 I plan to put the code on the alioth project once it is functional, but
 right now it is not really for public use: there are a lot of things still
 missing or half done
Any time frame.  It would be great to have something even semi-functional
at end of March.  I could fiddle around a little bit until going to
Debian-Edu developer gathering.  It would really nice to have something
before the CDD meeting in Valencia to have a point to start from.

Kind regards and good luck with your work