Re: Gnome menu customization best practices?

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004, Ian Murdock wrote:

I'm trying to change the Gnome Applications and Preferences menus, so I
don't think the Debian menu system will help me.
Understand.

standard Gnome VFS interface after logging in for the first time. For
the longer term solution, having a mechanism that provides for
different default menus for different user roles is a very good idea.
I was definitely talking about a long term solution but guessing from
normal Debian releases we have two years left for the release coming
after Sarge. ;-)