Re: CDDs creators working with Debian

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> > Sure, if it has now content about localisation it's worth making it know
> > to the people which we are trying to bring to work with us.
> So, if this is important for your current target audience for the doc, I
> will certainly put this new section at the head of my list.
As I said a "section" about this has to be written first.  Grep for
localisation and you'll find much to view.  As I said - I tried to
collect good ideas and this idea showed up in any of our mails and
I considered it worth mentioning.  I have to admit that the English
speaking community in Germany is quite large and localisation is
not so dramatically needed in the field I'm working so my contribution
to this topic might be not as good as if somebody would write down
something who just tried to localize Debian.